I havent put you up to date lately with what is going on with us. Well last Friday Taylor finally took her first steps. She was walking back and forth between her mommy and daddy. David is learning his colors really good he knows red, blue, green, pink, and sometimes yellow. I am finally getting over this wretched cold I had last week. I still caugh a little but I can sleep through the night and so can Justin. I could not even talk last Monday. It was pretty funny when I would get after David I would wisper a yell at him. He pretty much ignored me all day. I had a really good time last week when Jewellyn stayed Sun-Thurs. just with me. I feel so much closer to her now. The days were long cause David and Jarvis just fought nonstop. We will probably be skipping out on any trips to OK for a little while. But after the kids would be in bed we would stay up talking till at least midnight every night, we also scrapbooked (of course), oraganized our scrapbook stuff, and watched movies. While Jewellyn was here we worked out a couple times. I have worked out for the last 3 months almost everyday, but man she can really push you. I made it my goal this week to be able to run a full mile. I know most of you can probably do that with out any problem but I have only done that one time in my life. (up at BYUI) Well yesterday when I went to the gym I did my regular workout then I went to do laps. I suprised myself I ran 1 and 1/4 a mile. I will be going for more tomorrow. I am pretty excited. why did I do the extra 1/4 a mile you ask, I did it for Jewellyn, cause she would have pushed me to do it had she been there. So thank you jewel.
Justin has been the same, the great husband that he always is. Working hard and bringing home the bacon.
So that is my update for now.
4 comments:
Marie, I'm so sorry you have been sick. I didn't even know it. I'm glad you are feeling better.
congats on the run... jewel told me about you doing that, i cant even do that, i never have been able to. but i am working on it.
aw! i FEEL ALL WARM INSIDE----iM GLAD i COULD DO THAT FOR YOU! i AM PROUD OF YOU!
aw! i FEEL ALL WARM INSIDE----iM GLAD i COULD DO THAT FOR YOU! i AM PROUD OF YOU!
Post a Comment