2010 Branson Reunion

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Going to the Manti Temple

I know this picture is small, but I couldn't find out how to make it bigger. It's the thought that counts though. Our friends got went through the temple for teh first time and we were able to share that with them. They went to Manti, so i thought oh, since mom and dad got married here, we need to get a picture. so even though you cant see us, you can see the temple.

7 comments:

Tasha Early said...

Hey! Found you... :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the Manti temple. What a beautifl temple. Glad you got to go there.

keithandjanet said...

Dad says,
That is so cool; you are the first of our children to go see our temple. I love the way I sits so majestically on top of the hill. Glad you got to go see it.
Love ya,
Dad

keithandjanet said...

Hey, That's cool that you got to go through the Manti Temple. What did you think of it? What about the live sessions?
Love,MOM(Janet)

Stephanie Kelly said...

I have to say I did a good job taking that pic. you need to post the other cute pic.s I got of you and Alan. (see ya tomorrow)

Alan and LaDawn said...

oh, sorry mom. it was a sealing, not a session, but i do want to go down there one day just to go through a session

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

Dad I have seen your temple, on the way home from Utah when Justin purposed. We stopped there and I even have a picture of me kissing him on a bench. We took more video of it though. It is really cool up on the hill.