Well, we went down to St. George this weekend to spend time with some friends. It was a blast! This is the mini narrows, it's these really cool cliffs. I had a hard time getting up there because the day before we played sand volley ball and i hurt my ancle VERY bad. I couldnt walk on it the rest of that day. But i still had fun!
Alan and I had to crawl through the space behind alan in this picture to get to the top of the cliffs. It sucked, i was crying by the time i got to the top becuase it hurt my ancle so bad. It was worth it to see the view though!
I thought it would be funny to put this picture up for everyone to see. Man i hope my kids are this cute!
9 comments:
Hay, I need a copy of that bath picture for my bathroom and I can't get a copy off of the blog. If someone will email it to me I can copy it from my email. Thanks! Looks like "awful" fun!
LADAWN!!! i miss u so much! why cant u just move back already???? that suxs about ur foot :( i hope its better now
Hey Alan and Ladawn I found your family blog. Yay!!
that weekend was fun...we need to do that more often... and your poor ancle...there is no way I would of climbed that rock with a hurt ancel..and there is no way Eric would of climbed it either...and that is just because he is lazy :)
what a cute kid, everyone must jealous of her parents. me and mark went to the mini narrows too.. it was way fun. we found an old indian hut or an old home of some type.
Dad says,
Sorry to hear about your ankle, but it is good to see I didn’t raise a wimp. I’m glad to see you are both having adventures and not just working your life away. Keep on having fun and doing what is right.
Love ya,
Dad
yeah, we saw that indian house too! alan has a picture by it, i just didnt put it on here becuase i couldnt figure out how to rotate it..i know im stupid.
Hi You guys,
I especially like the picture of the two of you in the rock. The rock frames you just right. Glad you had a good time.
Love,
Mom(Janet)
Okay, I can't believe you went down to St George and didn't stop in cedar to see us! Or at least call us so we could have driven down to St. George to see you! Don't you love us, LaDawn?!
Post a Comment