2010 Branson Reunion
Monday, April 28, 2008
Run run run!
okay, so when marie started running, i got the urge to run too...well i kinda said i would take her challenge. So, i told Alan he needed to do something to modivate me. so he told me if i could go work out at the gym everyday before work for a month, that he would let me spend 150 dollars to just shop for summer clothes. The month started today. and yesterday, i was deathly sick...well not deathly but i was asleep ALL day trying to sleep it off. But when it came time for bed, i couldnt sleep anymore. i ended up falling asleep at 2 am. And I got up at 7 am to work out, needless to say, im Dead tired today, so it wont be a problem sleeping tonight!! And marie, your kicking my butt right not at running!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Jewellyn ran 5 miles after I challenged everyone. And Nickle can run 10. I have a ways to go to beat him. It wont take long before you can run 5.
I want to get to where i can run a half marathon...im far from it right now, but i'll get there. but by the time i get there, i might be in missouri, so i'll have to find a different one to run that's in missouri.
Hello Adams family! I am so excited about your family blogspot. Thank you so much for sharing with us. We have a blog too. Blogging is such a great way to keep in touch. Let us know if you all have any other blogspot. We'd love to know how each of you are doing.
Love,
Alana
P.S. What a great family picture!
I want to be able to do something like that too. We should do it together.
I want you all to know that I can run at least 25 feet without having to stop to catch my breath. Of course I could do more than that if someone put a snake in front of me! (but don't try it!!!!)
just so that everyone knows, i ran 1 mile without stopping...
Dad says,
I hope you are keeping it up, it is a lot of work, I am proud of you.
Love and miss you.
Dad
Post a Comment