2010 Branson Reunion

Thursday, April 10, 2008

First time in my Life

Today I did something that I feel very proud of, I have never done it in my life. I have now ran a continuous 2 miles. Then after I ran my two miles I sprinted a lap (it is 1/18 of a mile so it isnt far but I kept going that was what I was proud of) and then I walked two more. I am trying to get up to 3 miles and I dont think that it will take very long I hope tomorrow is the day.
Marie

3 comments:

Alan and LaDawn said...

IM SO PROUD OF YOU!! dang, you beat me now! i cant run anymore, im out of shape...i need to get jewel out here to push me!

keithandjanet said...

Dad says,
I’m proud of you Marie that takes a lot of self discipline, and hard work. Keep it up. give my grandbabies a hug for me.
I love you all,
Dad

keithandjanet said...

Good job Marie. Keep up the good work.
Love ya,
Mom