2010 Branson Reunion

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

David can read.

I have been teaching David to read the last few months. (From 100 easy lessons to teach your child to read) He is doing very very well. He read "Sam is mad at me." today in his book. He is also doing really well with his numbers he now can count to 15 and he can write and recoginize numbers 0-10. He is such a smartie pants. I am so proud of him and just wanted to brag a bit on him. Taylor is my little princess she can count all the way to 3 now. But dont ask her how old she is because she will just say Taylor. She loves to look at our baby, she has me lift up my shirt to show her my belly. I think she is a little excited. David just keeps saying I want a boy. "Sorry bubu", I say, "Heavenly Father decided to send us a girl."
So Carolann came over last wed, and Thurs to pick up all my junk. The outbuilding was full of junk, and now it is all gone. I felt so clean afterward, I love getting rid of stuff. Now my outbuilding is almost completely empty. Besides the rodant and bugs that have moved in and a bed and a few chairs. Any ideas what we should do with it until we turn it into our classroom.
I just got done painting Taylors room pink and purple it looks very very girly, sorry my computer wont let me post any pictures. I dont know what is going on. But I did think that it was time to update everyone.
Love ya,
marie

2 comments:

Ashley said...

that is great about david... did i tell you gentry can read now too... no, i haven't missed that. tell him uncle nickle says good job. and you should put a pool table in where you have all the extra room now

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

pool tables cost a little to much for only being in there for a year. That would be fun though. I think that the room may be a tid bit to small too, I think Dad actually was the one who told us that. That would really be fun though.