2010 Branson Reunion

Saturday, October 17, 2009

To Nickle

I am trying really hard to write a post at least once a week, mostly for you, so keep checking up on it for me kay. I sure love you and am proud of you. If mom and Dad forget to tell you the man at the bishops storehouse told them to say Thank you to you for the service to our country. I dont think that I have told you thank you. Thank you Nickle for the huge sacrifice that you give to keep us and others safe. Thank you Ashley for sharing him so that we can feel safe. I love you both. Give that sweet baby a kiss for me and hug her extra tight cause she needs it while her Daddy is away.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

hey reebee,
thanks for thinking about me. i wish everyone would write more on the blog. i feel left out out here.
anyway, any ideas on when you guys are going to come out to hawaii. time is running out.

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

how long are you going to be there. We cant come for a while cause I am having the baby in Jan. I thought about going next fall or winter.

Anonymous said...

I love you too! I pray for you always and ask Heavenly Father to bless and protect you. It will be good to have you home again, at least home in the states.