2010 Branson Reunion
Sunday, October 11, 2009
This week
David is staying the night at moms right now cause Jarvis is in town so Grandma is having a slumber party for them. David was so excited that right after church we put his stuff in his Cars backpack and he wore his backpack around the house for over 2 hours before we left. When we got to mom's house he jumped out of the van and started walking in, then he turned around and said bye, as he waved. No kiss for his mama or anything, he was so excited he just forgot. Well I ended up staying over there until about 11 tonight so I got my kiss goodbye. I walked back to Dale's room where Jarvis and David where "sleeping" and said "wheres my kiss" I gave him a kiss and then Jarvis said "I want a kiss too" So I kissed him goodbye and then David wanted a big hug goodbye, so I got one of those too. They are going to have so much fun with Grandma tomorrow. I dont know what they are going to do, but he actually has a boy cousin around so I am sure whatever it is will be the best. I cant wait for Jewellyn and Trevor to move back here so they can hang out more often. And so I can see Jewellyn more often too. On the way home from Grandma's we where listening to church music and "I am a Child of God" came on and Taylor got so excited. When we pulled into the driveway we finished listening to the song and I turned around and she had the biggest grin on her face that I have ever seen. I said "Does that song make you happy" and she said "Yes" So I said "You know what, that is the Holy Ghost telling you that it is true" She gets really emotional about music. When a song sounds sad she will come up to me and want to be loved and hugged. Mom said "She probably feels the spirit strong too" I think she is right. I love my kiddos so much, I am so glad that they where saved for me. What amazing little spirits they are. I would tell you more about Justin and I, but nothing is really exciting about us, just know that we are happy and have an amazing marriage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You really do have special kids.. It is kind of sad they all grow up so fast though. Gentry is doing so many different things now. Nickle will sure be surprised when he gets home. Gentry loves music too. Pretty much the music she can shake her booty to though :)
I wish I could see that. She is such a cutie pie.
Post a Comment