2010 Branson Reunion

Monday, October 26, 2009

so six of the seven post for this month were posted by me. If I continue to be the only one to post anyway, I will just start my own blog and you will have to go there to hear anything from me. I would like to hear what is going on with everyone else too you know. Will everyone please try to get at least a discription of your month, or what your kids said, or even how many times you were shot at fighting for our country up on this blog please. I am sure everyone else feels just like me, what is intresting enough in my life that everyone would want to hear about it. It doesnt matter, look at my posts, it is just good to hear from you all and to keep in touch at least this way. That goes for you to mom and dad. This is a blessing from the Lord to have internet to keep our family close while we are so far apart, so will you please do your part.

3 comments:

Carolann Moak said...

i will try to do my part, i will get on like once a week. thats my pledge :)

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

Thank you Carolann, and Thank you Ashley for getting one up so fast. They were fun to read.

Grout Family said...

I was pretty dang good at it...then i was the only one posting and not getting comments so i stopped....I will start again though...i guess!!!