2010 Branson Reunion

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pictures


This is our kids in their Halloween costumes. We took them to the Willard Safe Halloween yesterday. David had pink hair for church today. (and that was after washing it last night) By the way Nickle I had my kids convinced to send their trick or treat candy to you in Afghanistan, however I realized that by the time it actually got to you you would be in Hawaii again, and I am not going to let them sacrifice all there candy to someone on vacation. But I did want you to know how much we all love you. It really didn't take much convincing either. They are so sweet.

This is Taylor in her newly painted room she calls it her "Antsy, Antsy Room" (Translation: Her Fancy Nancy Room) It still isn't finished hopefully before the baby gets here it will be all done. I am working on a couple quilts to match. I will try to post a picture of them when I am done.

This is our family at the temple last weekend. My kids are getting so big. I just realized today, I only have 15 Christmas' and Halloweens' left before my son will be on a mission. If they go as fast as the first 4 it will end tomorrow. I really have to start enjoying every minute with these little cutie pies.

6 comments:

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

okay so they mixed up my pictures, I am sure you can figure out where each discription goes.

Alana said...

Your kids are so cute! Taylor is a mini-Marie!! The picture taken at the temple is a great family photo. I am glad that you all are doing so well!

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute! I agree that the blog is (or CAN be) a great blessing but only if we use it. I miss everyone on the Adams Family blog, Maries is tho only one who posts on that one also.

Ashley said...

I love the costumes! Gentry is going to be Little Red Riding Hood.

Grout Family said...

Ha! You always have the best costumes for your kids!!

Grout Family said...

Ha! You always have the best costumes for your kids!!