2010 Branson Reunion

Monday, October 26, 2009

Jewel I just wanted to show you this, I got a table for that spot, I love it, it looks so classy.

Marley is walking now, she is so cute.

My girls love their Daddy, as soon as he gets home their both fighting for his attention.



This was the first time they both went in the room and where just playing together. It was really nice, this is why I had more kids :)

We painted each other's nails. Soooo pretty.
We are so happy that Marley is learning to walk, it will be nice when the girls really do start playing together and I feel like that is a step closer.
Every time Makenzie says owe, Marley laughs really hard, she gets that from me.
Mark has moved his office to Bolivar and we are enjoying that, I hate not having him home for lunch, but it's better that he doesn't come home. (he gets a lot more work done that way) We really like the new office, it is a lot bigger, already decorated, and cut our cost more than half. It is going to be a lot better.



4 comments:

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

I love the pictures. It is sooo nice when the kids start playing together. I can actually get a little done around the house.

Ashley said...

I really like the pictures you have on your wall! I am so jealous! I always try and try to make things look like that.. but no luck! The table looks great with it!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had Jewelly work on your wall and Mckenzie work on your nails. Your wall looks great.

Grout Family said...

Wow! I did a good job! ha! That looks GREAT! I am excited you found a table.