2010 Branson Reunion

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

counting Down

We are so excited for Mom, Glenda and Dale to come down! We wish dad could come with them, but we will have fun and try to keep everyones minds off dad.

Our past few weeks have been good. Nothing to really talk about. Trevor's brother and his wife and child is visiting right now. We are having a good time.
I have been making my own bread now for about 2 months...I think it is a lot of fun...it tastes so much better than store bought and it is cheaper!!! We are excited to say that our 1 year food storage is complete...as is our 72 hour kits, and first aid kits. (well, we still have orders coming in, but it is all paid for)

I don't have anything real exciting going on! And I don't have much time on here...have to get back to the visitors. love ya all tons

8 comments:

Alan and LaDawn said...

when are they going down? man, i wish i lived in missouri!

keithandjanet said...

Dad says: wish I was coming too. I'll be thinking of you.

keithandjanet said...

We're excited, too. Something to look forward to.
Love,
Mom

Carolann Moak said...

Congrats on the food storage it must be a huge relief. I wish we were getting closer.

Carolann Moak said...

last comment by marie

Sheri said...

You already have your 1 year storage? That's wonderful! Kudos to you!

Carolann Moak said...

marie, what is the deal with you posting on my name, i dont remember ever logging in to you computer...

Glenda Adams said...

YEAHH i get to see u tomorrow!!...almost right after spanish class, that hour will be way more boring when i have to wait fot the stupid bell to set me free!