We got home last night from OK. We had a good time. We had an unexpected surprise. Jewellyn and Jarvis came home with us. She wants to be here when Nickle and Ashley come home before they go to Hawaii.
We shopped until we dropped. We really didn't buy much but we had fun looking at the new styles. Glenda found some cute clothes and shoes.
We went to a fun park and played on the go-carts. Jewellyn's cart stalled out and Dale couldn't stop his cart. He ran into her, so they both have bruises. It was silly fun. My cart was the slowest, so I did good not to get lapped too many times.
Jewellyn fed us well. She has become a good cook, makes wonderful wheat bread. She is also a wonderful hostess.
Trevor finally got his clearance to go back to work. We are all glad that he his back is better. Poor Trevor is all alone in OK.
Everyone, I love you all. Glad that you are part of my family.
Love, Mom(Janet)
2 comments:
Dad says,
I miss everyone all the time, but I really miss you when I miss out on the fun. Don’t stop have fun though, and don’t stop telling me about it. I love you guys, stay close.
Love ya,
Dad
I hate to break it to you Dad but we dont have near as much fun with out you here too, it just feels like someone is always missing.
Post a Comment