2010 Branson Reunion

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

off to Iraq

Well everything is pretty much cut and dry now, I just got my travel itinerary. I leave Springfield at 7:25 Sunday morning. I spend the next 4 days training in Winchester VA and then I leave for Iraq at 10:47 pm on Thursday. There are still a lot of dontnos’ but I guess that will give me more to say later.
I opened a new e-mail so Janet and I could correspond, it is usacedad@yahoo.com use that one to send to me. I love you all and will miss the family activities, and all of you, but I am excited to get to serve.

I just copied this to the Adams Family Blog, but I wanted to tell you guys how much I love you all. My hart already aches for you all and I haven’t even left. Stay close to each other and your Mom, so I can know that you are looking out for each other. And most of all stay in touch, my new e-mail address is to show you that I am proud to be your Dad. My extended family is great, but you’re the greatest.
Keith

3 comments:

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

Dad I am proud to be your daughter. I am going to really miss you. Stay safe. I will come say good bye before you leave.

Glenda Adams said...

thanx dad1 i love u too! ill most definitly email you ALL The time

Carolann Moak said...

dad we will all miss you more than you know, you stay in touch too. we have webcam too so if i can ever figure out how to use it, i want kenzie to talk to you on it so she is not shy when you get back. me mark and kenzie all love you.