2010 Branson Reunion

Monday, March 31, 2008

I guess it's about my turn to write on here, I don't think I have yet. Alan and I are doing good. We have a BIG week coming up. We're going to St. George for conference weekend with a lot of his family and some friends. Ben and Christie's parents own a condo down there so we are all going to watch conference there and it's suppose to be perfect temperature, so we can go swimming and up here, it's still snowing and it's almost April!! GAY!! so that should be fun. I just got a new calling to be the assistant camp leader for our girls camp, and the camp leader is my old visit teacher, whom I get a log with very well, she's pretty much my favorite person in the ward. Alan has decided that he wants to go back to school to be a teacher, so he can coach high school basketball, and hopefully get good enough to coach college at one point. I think it would be the perfect job for him. He told me it would be awesome if everyone of the moaks moved back to missouri and we all taught at humansville, we would make that school a LOT better. no, that wont happen, i just thought it was funny. So, that's us for now. we hope everyone is good!

7 comments:

keithandjanet said...

Hi you guys!!
It was good to hear from you. I bet Alan would be a wonderful coach and yay for Missouri.Love, Mom(Janet)

Glenda Adams said...

HAHAHAHA then we would have 3 teachers in our family (well once i graduate too) :) thats really cool alan... i bet ull lbe an amazing teacher!

Glenda Adams said...

oh, ya, what do u want to teach???

Anonymous said...

I'll vote for the move back to Mo. One of these days!

I agree with Glenda, Alan would make a great coach. But then, Alan will be great at anything he does.

Garry the Jeweler said...

I agree with Grandma. You'll make a great coach, and Missouri would be a great place to be a coach.

keithandjanet said...

Dad sayd,
I don't care what you do as long as it is in Missouri.
Love ya,
Dad

Ashley said...

Does Alan know where he wants to go to school? I don't know if I could ever do the high school route of teaching. Little ones are good for me. They are still cute. They don't hate you when they are that little. Well maybe I should take that back, because the other day I had one say to me, "Ashley I am going to kill you." He was very angry about me moving. :(