2010 Branson Reunion

Sunday, March 2, 2008

HEY

Hey everyone!!! goll, i miss you all. there's kinda alot going on with me right now. ive decided what i want to be when i grow up... im thinking a history teacher. that would be so fun. i have hardly any friends now, i guess they all decided to ditch me. at least i still have all of you guys! well, i do have a few friends, but then i founda out that one of them is maybe moving. :( it makes me kinda depressed. the good thing about being an aunt is sice i have hardly anyone to hang out with on weekends, im bound to get asked to baby-sit!!! lol. i like a boy at our church, but im pretty sure that he hardly knows who i am. idk exactly how to show him that i do like him, without looking boy-crazy, or like a stocker. any advice?
believe it or not, im sick of school. ya.... i kiinda want to be home-schooled, but i dont cuz then it will be harder for collage and stuff.??? i'm almost finished with my book, i have some more changing and editing to do, but thats it. i love u all.


nickle and ashley....your dog is freaking cute. sucks that he poops a lot. does ur house smell real bad from him?

6 comments:

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

you will always have us glenda.

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

Trevor says, "You need to sit next to him, brush your knee against his. I had a girl do that to me once in college. I wasn't stupid I picked up on it! I told her, My heart is already taken.Guys pick up on all hint...even the ones that arent hints. Tell him you had a dream you are to marry him and have his babies."

So there is you crazy brother-in-laws ideas...My best advice to you is...dont listen to your crazy brother-in-laws.

Trevor says "I am going to call her and talk details." He says, "nevermind, if she wants to tap into my knowledge then she has to call me."

Never be angry or cranky around him...never! ALWAYS, ALWAYS have a positive attitude about everything...guys hate cranky, negative girls. friendly flirt, dont flirt like "hey I like you man." FLirt like "hey you are awesome and I want to be your friend."

On another topic, you could get your GED right now..I bet you could pass. THen go to college. In OKLAHOMA!!!! YEAH!

love ya glenda
the grouts

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

Trevor cracks me up, I wish I had had such a smart Brother in law when I had boy problems.
Glenda,
just right a little note to him that says I like you do you like me
check one
__yes
__no, please dont check this one.
I promise it will work
Okay so maybe trevors would get you farther. I dont think I could give advice in this area I sucked at it untill the stpid RMs found out I was taken then it was like a game to see who could marry me first, THAT IS IT, just tell him you have a boyfriend on a mission then he will want you and you can send your "dear john" off.

Glenda Adams said...

lol!!! u guys all crack me up!!!


Trvor, ur advie was very comical.... and Marie, urs was great, im still in the predicament tho.

Anonymous said...

Hay Glenda, just tell your Grandma who you need to have me prod and I'll go to work on him. (but don't tell Grandpa or he'll go to work on him and that wouldn't be very pretty!) You know your grandma loves you....I know, you want a boyfriend not a oldlady friend.

Glenda Adams said...

thanx grandma!!!! thats a very good idea!