Well I had my first day of training today, and we were issued our uniforms. They also changed my flight plains. Because of my job, I have two more days of training than most of the grope. I don’t leave until Saturday night at 9:50. My flight is nonstop to Kuwait, and is about 17 hours long. It gets lonely hear after classes, but it helps knowing you are all back home supporting me. I love you all and well write more later.
Love, Dad
8 comments:
Why is your training 2 extra days than everyone else's?
I love you dad and miss you so much already...
all day yesterday I kept thinking about you and how you where leaving that day. I miss you and good luck... Thank heavens for the internet!!!!
that last comment was Jewel not marie by-the-way!
is it any fun at all?
We miss you. It is raining actually it is flooding today. The lake is half way up on the culverts. In the fields you can already see green starting to come through. It is spring time in the Ozarks. We love you. Mom/Grandma
I hope you plan on having lots of Ginger Root for those 17 hours!! how did it help you on the way there? it helped me a little on my way home..love ya dad!
i already have been missing you so much these last 3 days, i hope you are having fun though.
we have had so much rain that our fireplace was filled up with water and leaking on the hearth. I really missed you then cause we didnt have a clue what to do or if it is more serious. And we get our new dishwasher tomorrow (YES!!!) I will miss you then too. I keep asking myself What on earth are we going to do without Dad around for a whole year?
I just realized Carolann used our computer and I am logged in under her name that last comment was by marie.
Post a Comment