2010 Branson Reunion

Saturday, March 29, 2008

hey yall
life is good, but always crazy. i was thinking back to my mission the other day. when i was there they were telling us about the times in a persons life when they are most receptive to the gospel. They said that there are things that happen in someones life that make them more humble and willing to pay attention to what matters most. They gave us a list, and the list is what i have been thinking about. Here are some of the thinks that were on the list.
-moving
-having a baby
-new job
-you or someone close to you having a big surgery or operation

i figure you could also add

-you or someone close to you being deployed
-making rank
-scare with a pregnancy

anyway, yeah. I guess I am about to change religions... no really it is just crazy. everything at once. Life is really good, there are no worries. just a lot to think about. we are happy, just tired of waiting on everyone else.

5 comments:

keithandjanet said...

This is Jewellyn--

Sounds like you too have Trevor and I beat with what we thought was hard:

Moving
have a new baby

I think we should also add:

Car crash with a fire truck! Add all the legal stuff that goes with it!

I'm sorry you have to go through all that! Let me know if there is ANYTHING AT ALL that I can do to help!

keithandjanet said...

Life can certainly through some curve balls at us. Change is probably good. It will all be exciting for you both.
Love,
Mom(Janet)

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

And I am glad that you are moving cause we get to see you soon.

Alan and LaDawn said...

yeah, we know how that goes! i wish we could see you guys before you left, just stop by Utah! no but really how is the pregnancy going? are you showing yet?

keithandjanet said...

Dad says,
I know what you mean; I am filling closer to the lord myself. Big changes in our lives heighten our defense, and if we allow it, can help us listen closer to the holly ghost.
I love you guys, stay close and take care of each other.
Love Ya,
Dad