Well I did not think that this family blog would get very well attended but I am really excited that it is. It is so good to be able to keep in touch with all of you.
So this week we have had (and still do) 3 of Justin's sisters staying with us since Katya got married in Utah Sat. It has been fun having them around they are such good girls.
Tim and Beth also stayed with us on Friday night because they had a house fire it was small enough that Beth was able to put it out with a blanket but it caused so much smoke damge that they could not stay at home, and they did not want to clean it up until they got an insurance quote. I thought Tim was joking when he told me.
Hope you all had a Happy Easter and have fun this week Jewellyn and Mom.
2 comments:
It was good to talk to you the other night Marie, I hope Tim and Beth are back in there home. Love ya, Dad
they arent back in there home yet but they had an estimate done and it will be around 10,000 just to clean up the smoke damage. they think they will probably do a lot of it themselves so they can keep the extra money. It just wont be professional. That is waht we would do too.
Post a Comment